FLUFFED CAFE & DESSERT BAR

Few days ago my Bestie and I had arranged for a short catch up/gossiping session today, just before the long break til New Year. Since it...

Few days ago my Bestie and I had arranged for a short catch up/gossiping session today, just before the long break til New Year. Since it's Christmas eve and she was gonna come pick me up (I've been bugging her to let me sit in her new car...Hehe), we didn't wanna go somewhere too far or crowded and then get stuck in a traffic jam. So, I suggested Fluffed, a newly opened cafe (slightly over a month, I believe) in my neighborhood. I came across this cafe on Eat Drink KL's post on 18 New Restaurants & Cafes to Visit in KL & Selangor - December 2015. Being dessert and coffee lovers, we thought we should check this place out.

We were greeted by some friendly baristas the moment we walked into the cafe. The interior isn't really something which is easy on the eye, but it was cosy - minimalistic design, white walls, plenty of natural lighting, wooden tables and chairs. It was pretty empty when we arrived but people started flocking in not long after that. 



The interior


Ho ho ho!


The dessert bar
One of the guys recommended us their signature waffle, 'Alice in Wonderland' (Topped with lavender blueberry ice cream, blueberry compote and butter crumble, served with fresh berries) by saying usually girls like it because of the flower flavored ice cream, but because we didn't really like lavender, we decided to go with the other signature waffle, 'Pooh Bear's Favorite'. Guess we are not the usual girls huh? Haha. We also ordered the signature strawberry cloudcake and lattes to go with our sweets.

The latte was not too bad. I would have preferred my coffee to be a little stronger, but that's just me. The strawberry cloudcake was moist, soft, fluffy... and the strawberry Santa on top of it looked sooo cute!

Aww...

Now, the main attraction:

Pooh Bear's Favorite



Topped with hokeypokey (honey comb) ice cream, crushed honeycomb and salted caramel, served with fresh blueberries, banana and strawberry slices


The waffles were absolutely delish; light & tender on the inside, and crispy on the outside! The ice cream was creamy and smooth, and all the topping complimented the waffles well. Both of us liked this very much.

All in all, I would go back for their waffles, but finding a parking here can be quite a pain though >.<. Oh, did I mention that their pastries and ice creams were homemade? Definitely worth a try.

Food: 8/10
Ambience: 7/10
Service: 7/10

Add:

55, Jalan 20/7, Taman Paramount,
46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Opening hours:

Tue-Thu:
12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Fri-Sun:
12:00 pm - 11:00 pm

Tel: 

03-78651833



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright by LavaQueen. Powered by Blogger.